Sidewood values its community involvement and is proud to offer a limited number of Sponsorship opportunities per year.
However, due to the number of requests we receive, we are unable to accommodate all sponsorship request no matter how worthy the organisation or cause.
We have developed an application process to review each sponsorship/donation request based on its purpose and merits. Before beginning your application, please ensure you have carefully reviewed the following guidelines and expectations to determine whether or not your request fits the selection criteria.
– Requests must be submitted at least two months prior to an event or fundraising activity.
– Australian Liquor Laws dictate that Sidewood Estate cannot provide direct support to those under the age of 18.
– Sidewood Estate does not provide support to events or activities deemed to be of a personal nature.
– Requests for monetary contributions will be considered but are only granted in exceptional circumstances, subsidised goods or payment ‘in kind’ is generally the only sponsorship we look to provide.
– Sidewood Estate does not deliver physical donations. Stock must be collected by arrangement from Sidewood’s Oakbank office, Monday to Friday between 9 am – 5 pm unless otherwise arranged.
– All requests whether approved or declined will be responded to within 5 working days.
– Visible recognition of Sidewood’s involvement through signage and co-branding in printed and digital media.
– An opportunity to promote our products and/or engage with your guests/members and consumers.
– Professionalism and ease of communications during the sponsorship process.
To apply for Sponsorship or Fundraiser please follow the steps below;
Step One – Determine the type of Sponsorship Option you will be applying for.
Step Two – Fill in the corresponding application form and submit to email@example.com with any accompanying documentation. If you are an individual fundraising on behalf of an organisation, please provide your “Authority to Fundraise” on the organisation’s behalf.
Step Three – Sidewood will review your application or proposal and you will receive a response within 5 working days of submitting.
Event Prize Pack
Sidewood will provide product for your Raffle and/or Door Prize on the condition of an opportunity to engage our brand with your audience.
Sidewood will provide the most up to date pricing and potential profits for your fundraiser upon application submission.
Money raised beyond the Landed Unit Price (plus GST) will go towards your campaign. Some of the benefits include;
– Your group does not have to pay for any wine in advance and do not need to commit to any quantity.
– We handle the sale of wine utilizing our liquor license, so you don’t have to obtain a liquor license.
– We will process payments, package and dispatch all orders either to a central location or delivered with a freight charge
– We offer both online and manual order forms for your selection:
– Manual forms – Suitable for organisations with a local audience. Minimum quantity for orders is one dozen bottles.
– Online – Suitable for organisations with members across Australia – your customers pay delivery with a min. purchase of six bottles per customer
If you’re wanting to serve Sidewood products to guests we offer;
– Standard five products + one from our Estate Range or Cider at regular LUC prices + GST
– Free wine tastings at any event over 100 guests – conditions apply
Sidewood Estate provides ongoing sponsorship to different organisations in many different fields.
So that we can best ascertainyour requirements, please submit your proposal for Ongoing Sponsorship to firstname.lastname@example.org along with this form.
Details should include:
– The beneficiary of the Sponsorship
– Duration/End Date of the Ongoing Sponsorship
– Requirements of Sidewood for the term of Sponsorship
– Benefits for Sidewood through the Sponsorship
If you believe you meet the above guidelines and expectations – please fill out the following Sponsorship Request Form and return to us at email@example.com for our response.