Sidewood Apple Cider Slushie
Move over daiquiri’s and pina colada’s there’s a new cocktail in town with this quick and easy Sidewood Apple Cider Slushie recipe, the perfect warm weather staple.
We can all relate to experiencing some form of punishment from a Scorching Summer in Australia from broken air conditioners to unfortunate sunburn lines or walking outside without shoes on and feeling instant regret to being branded with the silver clip of your seatbelt for the second time this week.
Stay cool with this gluten free and vegan friendly Sidewood Apple Cider slushie. While it isn’t a miracle worker to fix your Scorching Summer problems it definitely will take your mind off the fact we live on the sun for a few moments!
Share pics of your #Sidewoodand tag @SidewoodEstate in your posts and we might drop you a carton of Cider for your Session!
- 3 x Cups of Frozen Sidewood Apple Cider
- 2 x Cups liquid Sidewood Apple Cider
- ½ x Teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Ice Cube Trays
*Please scroll to the bottom of page for video tutorial
- Step 1: Put 3 x Cups of Sidewood Apple Cider into some ice cube trays and pop them in the freezer until frozen then add to blender.
- Step 2: Add ½ x Teaspoon of Cinnamon to the blender.
- Step 3: Add 1 x bottle of liquid Sidewood Apple Cider.
- Step 4: Blend
- Step 5: Pour
- Step 6: Garnish
- Step 7: Enjoy
CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO WATCH THE STEP BY STEP VIDEO: