Food & Wine: Super Quick Peking Duck Pancakes with Plum Sauce Recipe
- Serves 10
- 5 minutes to prep
- Peking Duck Chinese Pancake Kit (The Luv-A-Duck kit available from Supermarkets includes 360g Roasted Peking Duck Legs, 10 Chinese Pancakes & Hoison Sauce)
- 380g Ready Roasted Fresh Duck fillets (Heat and serve)
- 80g Hoisin Sauce
- 80g Plum Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion (Cut into 6cm lengths)
- 1 Fresh Cucumber (Cut into 6cm lengths)
- Cook the duck using either of the below methods,
- Frying pan: Cook the duck skin side down in a frying pan on a medium-high heat until it turns golden brown which should take approximately 10 minutes. Simply then turn it over and cook for 5 an additional minutes then remove.
- Microwave: Microwave the ready roasted duck fillets and legs on high for 3 ½ minutes.
- Slice meat off the bone.
- Empty hoisin sauce and plum sauce into a small dish and mix.
- Microwave pancakes for 1 minute.
- Arrange items separately on a platter for everyone to construct their own.
- Smear each warm pancake with the Hoisin and Plum sauce.
- Add a slice of warm duck and some of the chopped spring onion and cucumber.
- Roll up and enjoy.
Any pancakes left over can be wrapped in foil and refrigerated up to three days.