Sidewood Estate is uber excited to announce they are one of only five winery partners to come on board the new UBER Vino service launched in Adelaide today for the month of March.
uberVINO is the answer for those who have amazing Adelaide Hills winery destinations in mind but no show of hands to be designated driver. Booking a wine tour last minute? From today we can all partake in affordable priced wine tours with a simple $39p/h rate for your driver to stay with you so you can enjoy the cellar doors, picturesque setting and delicious produce of the Adelaide Hills.
For $39p/h you can create a wine tour to suit your budget and schedule, all you need to commit to is less than an hour and a half journey or a $50 minimum fair. What’s more? UberVINO’s partners are offering riders exclusive offers and discounts to enhance their visit and maximise the benefits of choosing uberVINO. If you choose to come to Maximilian’s at Sidewood Estate you’ll be able to enjoy a bucket of balls to try your hand at the hole in one golf challenge ($10 value), a complimentary rare and exclusive wine tasting ($10 value) and 10% off your total lunch bill if you decide to dine at the restaurant (subject to availability).
“With the Festival Season underway, we are extremely excited to welcome uberVINO riders into our wine region. With 50+ wineries throughout the Adelaide Hills and only 20 minutes up the freeway, the service will offer a flexible, safe and reliable way to experience our diverse wine offerings,” – Nicole Roberts, Executive Officer, Adelaide Hills Wine Region.
New to uberVINO? Enter the code ‘UBERVINOADL’ in the app to receive $20 off your first uberVINO ride! Expires 31/12/2017.
HOW TO BOOK:
- Enter the address of the first winery you’d like to visit in the Adelaide Hills
- Select uberVINO (instead of Uber X or Uber Black on your app) between 10am – 4pm, Wednesday – Sunday, and one of Uber’s top rate drivers will pick you up and take you to your winery.
- When you’re almost done at your destination, call or text your driver using your Uber app and they’ll be waiting for you in the car park to take you to your next journey.
- Simply enter the next Adelaide Hills winery into your app and your driver will be automatically updated with your next destination.
- Your driver will end the trip upon your request.
Sounds pretty easy to us, book yours today!
Other preferred partners of uberVINO include, The Lane, Howard Vineyard, Artwine, Somerled and Woodside Cheese.